Curious (TMI for some people)

I should be about 21 DPO i believe, & my period was irregular and this time i didn't seem to notice any CM like i usually do! usually it is really noticeable and this time it wasn't and we have been ttc for about 2-3 months, my cervix didn't feel as if it had dropped like it usually does etc, all the while i have been having stomach pains, nausea (no vomiting), breast tenderness, the thought or site of food makes me nauseous. this is just got me confused and i just been curious. No bashers please!

TatymMommi

Asked by TatymMommi at 5:38 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No need to be confused. You are probably pregnant. Or it's possible you aren't ovulating. I got off BC and I didn't ovulate for a few months.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 5:44 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Sorry, it may not be that you "aren't ovulating" You just maybe didn't this month.
    acurran88

• If you're 21dpo you should have either had or missed your period by now - you'd be ovulating again in about 7 days. Take a test.
    Anonymous