OMG MY HEAD!!

I have been having these really bad headaches. It is a really bad pressure on the frond of my head(forehead). I get really dizzy and the headaches wipe me out. I have tried everything from Tylenol to Excedrin to Immitrex NOTHING HELPS. my doc is stumped and when i go monday to him he is going to send me to a neurologist. I was wondering if you guys have any idea. It started as a sharp stabbing a little after my son was due and now it has changed to the pressure and dizziness...i hate it cause it leaves me completely unable to do anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Health

• I agree with the PP I suffered from chronic sinusitis for years and what you explained sounds like some of the symptoms. I couldnt even get out of bed on some days because the dizziness and headache were so bad. I would check into that!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 7:57 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Did you have an epidural? How long ago did you have an epidural? You do know that sometimes epidurals can cause prolonged migraines.
    Anonymous

• I pray that it's nothing more than what it actually is try taking Advil my dh usually takes 3 at a time it works for him... But still see your doctor on Monday and let us know Hope you feel better.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:11 PM on May. 8, 2010

• If it's in your forehead I'm thinking your sinuses. See an ENT before a neuro.
    Anonymous