What show/movie do you think was a waste of time making?

It could be shows on TV or any movie.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 5:54 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• Family Guy, Future Rama, Cleveland show, Scary Movies that the Wayan Bros did, date Movie, Epic Movie, Not another Teen Movie, American dad, I know there are a lot more I can't think of at the moment. Oh, some of the remake movies from the 70's and 80's. And, also some of the movies they make sequals too. Sometimes they need to stop at the first movie and not make 2 or 6 sequals to or whatever. Because, some movies start getting stupid more and more with sequals. Oh, I know a few more; Me, Myself and Irene, Ace Ventura movies, and Dumb and Dumber. lol!
    earthgoddess669

Answer by earthgoddess669 at 1:21 AM on May. 9, 2010

• All about steve. It was horrible and I fell alseep half way through. I could have watched it again because it was on pay per view and you get it for 24 hours, but I didn't want to waste my time.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 5:56 PM on May. 8, 2010

• That Wild show...the one with those 3 sisters. Not even sure why they are on tv. Cant see that becoming even remotely popular.
    Anonymous

• I guess I should add mine, lol. Mama Mia. I wanted to see that so bad, the previews look so good but I couldnt even stand the show. I saw it at a drive in movie and I left half way through it. All that singing, UGH! If I knew it was a musical I would ahve never wasted my money to go see it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:00 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Funny People the previews made it look like such a funny movie there was too many curse words in it and the jokes weren't even funny to me
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 6:05 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Austin Powers...all of them
    Anonymous

• Simpsons, futurama, king of the hill, american dad, clevland show and family guy
    those shows are far from being funny, fox needs to start showing better things.
    Anonymous

• that hulk movie from like 7-8 years ago... he just jumped around the whole time. so lame.
    teletubbies hahahaahahhahah
    um... borat... its just bathroom humor. i seriosly watched the first 10 mins and left the room. and i was a teenager!!!
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 6:42 PM on May. 8, 2010

• "In the Army Now". I didn't even watch the whole movie it was so stupid. I was on a horrible blind date when I saw it, so that didn't help much, but the movie was so dumb we left about halfway through it.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 7:09 PM on May. 8, 2010

• oh yeah def. the wild show(with the 3 sisters) on E!
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 7:20 PM on May. 8, 2010