I have one daughter from a previous relationship

I might be pregnant now and he is someone that I love but can never or should never get pregnant from. I'm freaking out and don't know what to do. How do I make this right?

jenny0977

Asked by jenny0977 at 7:27 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well who exactly is this man to you and why should you not be pregnant by him? I need more info before I can give advice.
    TattooedMommy04

Answer by TattooedMommy04 at 7:30 PM on May. 8, 2010

• I'd find out for sure if you were before freaking out. Not sure what all that means about the guy so can't say how to make it right. Is he a bad man or unavailable to you or not interested in a relationship or what?

Answer by admckenzie at 7:31 PM on May. 8, 2010

• get an abortion
    Anonymous

• I agree with tatooedmommy04 you havent given much info!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 7:31 PM on May. 8, 2010

• anonymous that is cruel how can you even say something like that...Oh my goodness!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 7:33 PM on May. 8, 2010

• ummm...dont get an abortion unless you truely dont think you can take care of the baby...why shouldnt you get pregnant by him?
    ready4mybaby

Answer by ready4mybaby at 9:48 PM on May. 8, 2010

• First take a deep breath and try to relax. Then it would be a good idea to take a pregnancy test or visit your ob/gyn and see if you are actually pregnant. Once you know for sure then you can start to think of what you want to do. If there is a genetic reason (why you should not be pregnant by him) then you should consider seeing a genetic counselor and see what they have to say. I hope everything turns out ok!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:48 PM on May. 8, 2010