vaccinations?

i had chossen not to vaccinate my son .. but now ive been thinking about it lately n i knw that i made a bad decesion and want to take him to get all his vaccines up to date .. is to late to take him ? he has not gotten sick nor he has any health problems .. do u think its to late to take him ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Health

• no, but do it slowly if ur wanting to vax now...dont let them shoot ur kid up w/ 5/6 shots!!! and they will if u let them!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 7:35 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Make sure you're taking him in to vaccinate based on your beliefs, not something that someone else is forcing you to do. If you have to, do some research, check and see what is in each vaccination and make sure you're 100% positive that you do want to vaccinate. I have never vaccinated my 20 month old dd and she is healthier than all the other kids in the family who do vaccinate.

But if in the end you do decide to go ahead with it, I agree with doing it slowly.
    Anonymous

• i think your doing the right thing. theres alot less diseases spread in this world because of vaccinations.
    talk to your DR about it.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:49 PM on May. 8, 2010

• do it slowly. how old is your son? space them out every 3months like they normally do or even longer.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 7:51 PM on May. 8, 2010

• I waited til my daughter was 6 months old and only select vaccinations. It isnt too late, but I would try not to do too many at one time. It has been proven that too many at one time can be harmful.
    Sillybillymel

Answer by Sillybillymel at 8:01 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Didn't your pedi recommend them in the first place? Ours did and said she also vaccinated her child, so we trusted her advice and had also read up a lot about the perks of vaccinations.
    mypreciousbabe

Answer by mypreciousbabe at 8:11 PM on May. 8, 2010