If you are in college, what is your current gpa?

Mine is a 2.95.... I suck... :o(

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 7:41 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 2.86. It's my first term after being out of high school for 6 years, so my study habits leave something to be desired.
    Anonymous

• Yeah... I just finished my second smeester.. I've been out for 5 years
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:47 PM on May. 8, 2010

• i think i was at a 3.5 8 - i just finished my associates
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:48 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Truth be told... once you have your degree, it really doesn't matter. People care about the piece of paper itself, your gpa will not come up. :-)

Having a higher class ranking may influence your programs ability to help place you in a position after graduation... but that usually only effects the top placing students. Other than that- graduating is graduating is graduating. :-) Its what you take away from it more than anything else.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 7:55 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Actually, I have had to disclose my GPA and provide transcripts for many of the jobs I have applied for, which need my degree to be eligible for those jobs. They don't want someone who barely scraped by.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:24 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Thanks for saying that I'm barely scraping by. LOL..... It's hard two two toddlers!

Anyways, my gpa does matter because I want to get into the nursing program! ;o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:31 PM on May. 8, 2010

• My dd has 2 children a 9 yr old and a 4 yr old, She teaches full time and is working on her masters. She has a 4.0
    Anonymous

• i just got my gpa at my current college. 3.2 . i have no idea how i did it. it was difficult after returning to school after such a long time. but some people its easier then other's. and you don't suck. you work hard and you will be fine. i have no i choice. i have to get b's or betters to get into the program i want to be in. good luck to all.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:36 AM on May. 10, 2010