The Nerve of some people!

Today is the day that Stamp for Hunger picks up the food you left in your mail box. Well I had a large bag of ffod for them. I didn't want to leave it by the mail box at first because I know someone would steal it. Anyways I had to leave early today and I wasn't sure if I'll be back on time to leave it out for the mail man (I was going to put by the mail box around the time the mail comes) anyways I get back and the bag is gone. I check my mail box and its empty. Later my neighbor comes by to say hi and she just happen to have my mail. She said she just barley grabbed it. Meaning somone did steal that bag of food I left for Stamp of Hunger. Come on now the nerve of some people around here. I wish I knew who did it and I'll go give them a piece of my mind. It was one of the 35 other apartments. I'm so POd. We live pay check to pay check but I still like to help out when I can. I hope who ever stole it chocks on the food they st

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh wow the person who stole it is a a theif. If the person needed food they could go down to legally get it at the soup kitchen instead of stealing food from people like you who were trying to help the cause.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 1:16 AM on May. 10, 2010

• *stole
    Anonymous

• People have no conscious...they are selfish. You try to do good and someone stomps on it but what goes around comes around, I say.

Kathy7_20

Answer by Kathy7_20 at 7:50 PM on May. 8, 2010

• I understand your anger but maybe the people that took it were hungry so it ends up doing the same thing, feeding the disadvantaged.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:53 PM on May. 8, 2010

• If I were you I would look at it in a good way. Maybe who ever took it really needed the food. Maybe someone who has a hungry kid saw it and took it. You really don't know who took it and if they really needed it so think towards the good outcome rather than some jerk took it.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 7:54 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Well, if someone took the food, doesn't it mean they needed it? You provided food for a needy person.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:09 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Maybe they needed the food. Look at it like you did help someone in need.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:23 PM on May. 8, 2010

• I have doubts of my bag too, but whoever took it I hope they enjoy!

Answer by older at 7:50 AM on May. 9, 2010

• I didn't know about it. I think if the PO is going to do this they should leave little notes asking for you to leave food out.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:46 AM on May. 9, 2010

• Hey maybe the person who took it needed it?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:00 PM on May. 9, 2010