Ugh I need Stain Help!!!

Does anyone know how to remove an ink stain on clothes? From like just a regular black papermate pen? Or am I just tuff out of luck? :( lol

jessran1218

Asked by jessran1218 at 8:54 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wet that area with water and directly pour detergent right on the stain and let it soak for 10 mins. Then wash in warm water if it didn't come out do it again but do not I repeat do not stick it in the dryer until it is gone.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:05 PM on May. 8, 2010

• If you have Coke handy, trying pouring that on and scrub it with oxy clean. We do this on my husband's uniforms and it works. Good luck!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:00 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Try lickety split from Kirby Vacuum Stores. That stuff got red lipstick that had been set in out of a shirt of mine :)
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 9:27 PM on May. 8, 2010

• if it's a fresh ink stain, you can spray it with hairspray and that will usually take it out. permanent marker, i 'm not so sure anything will get it out. good luck!!
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 3:22 AM on May. 9, 2010