Where did suicide lady go ???????

did she get deleted or did CM take it off.

myheartx4

Asked by myheartx4 at 9:29 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If you're out there please call them.

Call A Suicide Hotline

1-800-273-8255 
    Anonymous

• don't call her that, she clearly put it up for some attention trying to make ppl feel sorry for her to make herself feel good, she obviously wasn't suicidal
    Anonymous

• Not sure. I went back to check on her but the post was deleted

Answer by admckenzie at 9:31 PM on May. 8, 2010

• How do you know she wasn't serious! Cos she didn't word it the way you think it should be. I sincerely hope you're right, guess we won't know though will we.
    Even if it was for attention, she is obviously in a bad place,
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 9:33 PM on May. 8, 2010

• i dont think cm deleted it. but if she is still here she can message me
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:34 PM on May. 8, 2010

• she can message me too... if she is reading.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 9:36 PM on May. 8, 2010

• idk..... But I knew 3 people who clearly need help and made remarks like her.... They committed suicide. People just don't feel the need to on. Grow up! You don't need to make fun of people. Who are to judge! If you are older than 18 then you need to be an adult.
    Anonymous

• this is a social network. anyone who is actually suicidal would never ask a social network how to kill herself and actually be serious about it. what she did is called playing the victim and those who play the victim will say things like that to people, not because they are serious, but because they want people to feel sorry for them. they feed off of sympathy. she may have been mentally ill but definitely not suicidal
    Anonymous

• I feel quite sick that she's gone and has no-one talking to her. It's sad, some of the comments weren't nice (Typical CM ) if she's reading this, please chat, it won't hurt to talk, and it might help
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 9:42 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Why would you make fun of someone who posted about suicide? I just found out tonight that my 23yo son tried to hang himself a week ago, his wife attempted suicide twice last year & was hospitalized for 2 mos. because of it. she was also hospitalized a week ago for suicidal thoughts and currenttly both are hospitalzied. my son broke down last night and told his wife that he tried to hang himself but had 2nd thoughts and she admitted that she's been having suicidal thoughts (they are soldiers who were in Iraq for 15 mos. from 11/07-2/09) so late last night they admitted themselves in a mental health facility for the help they need. Suicidal thoughts are not something to make light of!
    Anonymous