i need help

i was mising my period so i took a pregnancy test and it was positive and i am gaining wieght but now i am bleeding so am i pregnant or not some one please help me if u have an answer for me

ashleyw95

Asked by ashleyw95 at 9:32 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You can be pregnant and still have your periods..my mom had hers for almost 9 months while she was preg with me! go see a doctor and see what they got to say! Good luck!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 9:33 PM on May. 8, 2010

• you probably are. i bled with my first, and spotted with my second. but you should make a doc opt
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:33 PM on May. 8, 2010

• How long ago did you do the test? If you are bleeding heavily then it might be a miscarriage, but some spotting or a light period is pretty common, especially in the first trimester. Try to rest, see your doctor when you can. He will either send you for a scan or do blood tests over a few days to test and see what your Preg hormones are doing. If they increase then it is good news, but if they fall then it means your body is no longer supporting a pregnancy. I hope it's good news for you.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 9:39 PM on May. 8, 2010

• yes you can still bleed when your pregnant...i did but i bled lighter then usual.
    ready4mybaby

Answer by ready4mybaby at 9:46 PM on May. 8, 2010

• I'm sorry to say this but I think if you were missing your periods before but are bleeding now you are probably having a miscarriage. I had the same thing happen to me last year. You know your body better, though. How do you feel? Lower backache or cramps? If it's not too late, I would get to the doc or er ASAP. Hope you are alright!
    bubbysmamma

Answer by bubbysmamma at 9:53 PM on May. 8, 2010

• well ya i have cramps and its ot that hevy and i ahve headeaches i just hope its not a miscarriage
    ashleyw95

Answer by ashleyw95 at 11:40 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Well guys Ima take another test and see what happens and depending on what the test says and what happns next month I will go to the doctor would yall like to know what the test says if u do it will be on Thursday
    ashleyw95

Answer by ashleyw95 at 9:25 PM on May. 9, 2010

• well i took another test and it was negative but when someone is on my stomach or i am laying on my stomach it hurts really bad so what all does this mean
    ashleyw95

Answer by ashleyw95 at 10:40 AM on May. 17, 2010