Is this a major health issue?

Okay so EVERYTIME me and my boyfriend have sex, it hurts my uterus. Not as bad when he is on top...more when im on top or when we do it doggy style...sorry if thats too much info...but i ask my doctor and she just said that its probably still healing from when i had my baby...but the thing is i had her five months ago?!? i dont get it...i dont want it to be anything serious! do you know why this happens?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Health

• The uterus could have dropped. I'd just work on finding positions that work best and stick with them

Answer by admckenzie at 9:44 PM on May. 8, 2010

• I have heard that a tilted uterus can cause this problem. Go to you gyn. they should be able to tell you if there is a medical problem.
    Anonymous

• see...thats who i went to and they said its fine...without even checking me...thats very unperfessional i think
    Anonymous