Have you gotten a brazillian wax?

How much does it really hurt? How would you compare it to a regular bikini wax?

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 10:00 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i've gotton a bald eagle wax which is the whole thing, a brazillion is all but the middle where they leave a landing strip of hair. it really isn't bad at all. theres that first initial shock when they rip it off but once they rip it off there's no pain afterwards. it's more mentally painful than physically because you expect the worst
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:04 PM on May. 8, 2010

• A brazillian complete is also a complete wax. If you go to a good one, the pain is minimal since they will do it in small sections rather than huge areas at once. The front is the most painfull part especially when they get arount the clit area. The farther back they go the less pain there is since there are less nerve endings. The first one will hurt more than the rest since there is more hair on the first appt. Keep in mind that you will not be totally smooth at any point since hair has 3 stages of growth and when you get it done the first time, some of them will be too short to come out. I can go 7 weeks between appts and only shave 1 time a week until I'm ready to let it grow out to get pulled again.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:17 PM on May. 8, 2010

• If you are a first timer, maybe try getting it sugared. It is a little more expensive but not as painful and still leaves a clean wax. I absolutely LOVE getting it sugared. You feel so clean afterwords.

The pain really isn't that bad. Some recommend taking tylenol right before. I've always gone during pregnancy and didn't take meds so I don't know if it is easier or not.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 2:38 AM on May. 9, 2010

• OUCH!!!!!thats all i can say.i want one but i am terrified.....tatoos dont bother me i can deal with thepain but this just freaks me out but shaving with a razor i am just not as smooth as id like to be
    Anonymous