bill/budget sheets

Does anyone have a good bill/budget excel sheet they can share or tell me where I can find one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• Dave Ramsey has them on his site. And he will help you build wealth and get out of debt.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:28 PM on May. 8, 2010

• I made my own. 1 column has name of creditor, 2nd has interest rates 3rd has total balance due, 4th has monthly payment, 5th has due date. The bottom has all of our assest, including 401, stocks, etc. Excel allows you to chose which amounts to include in totals. I keep a running total of monthly expenses and total debt seperately. This list has all of our bills/debts/expenses included even the ones that only come 3/4 times a year and I update it when I pay bills 2x a month (paydays)
    emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 10:41 PM on May. 8, 2010

• I have one I can e-mail as an attachment. PM me. Let me know if you have Excel 2007 or if I should save as an earlier version. It's basically last month's expenses, this month's expenses and next month's projected expenses and it adds everything up for you. It's very helpful. A friend of mine is a life coach and sent it to me.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 3:42 PM on May. 10, 2010