asked befor but didnt

my last period was april 9th till the 14th,lastnight when i went to the bathroom when i wiped i saw a lil pink then i wiped again and nothing then later on i had a lil red in this discharge but nothing else.im not cramping like my period is coming like i always do.what does it sould like?
i know i ased this ? befor but i didnt really get a answer

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well, it has been 30 days into your cycle. How long is your normal cycle? Day 1 of period to the next day 1
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:33 PM on May. 8, 2010

• 28 day cycle
    Anonymous

• you could be pregnant, it could be stress, maybe you ripped something, infection....
    Anonymous

• You are late then, take a test.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:35 PM on May. 8, 2010

• also i took a test it might be to soon
    Anonymous

• THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME IN THE FIRST FEW WEEKS. YOUR BODY IS CHANGING BUT I WOULD CALL YOUR DOCTOR. THIS IS HARD TO ANSWER BECAUSE EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT. FOR ME I HAD TO STAY OFF MY FEET BUT THAT IS ME
    Anonymous

• it sounds like what I get the day that my period is about to start. Just wait, relax, be patient, if you are pregnant, you will still be in a few days, and if not then you'll know. You are going to go crazy trying to see through your abdominal wall to see whats going on. Go have a nice warm bath, put on some soft music and read a good book. Let yourself relax into whatever will be will be. If it is good news then a stress free, mellow womb is a great place to grow. If not, then being relaxed and stress free will help everything do its job properly
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 10:42 PM on May. 8, 2010