how to remove hair dye from skin

ok i just got my hair dyed and got some on my arms and can't remove it. can anyone help me how to remove it???

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 10:51 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I saw something on youtube that said if you take a bit of your unused hair dye you can remove some if you get it on your skin. I've never tried it yet though.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 10:54 PM on May. 8, 2010

• I dye my hair black, and I have alot of little hairs here and there that the lady dyes but then I got black spots all around my hair line. I use PRO-RETINOL 100% VEGETAL +ENZYMES DE JEUNESSE. It a gentle cleansing lotion for makeup...but it gets some of the dye off. Not all of it, but it makes it lighter, harder to see.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 11:22 PM on May. 8, 2010

• My friend who used to work as a hair stylist told me to use cigarette ash to remove hair dye from skin.  I've never personally tried it however.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:34 AM on May. 9, 2010

• Cigarette ashes. Get the skin damp and rub the ashes in then wash with soap and water.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 11:30 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Sally Beauty Supply sells "Clean Touch" by Revlon.....works great w/o irritating.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 5:07 AM on May. 10, 2010

• finger nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol.
    Sout4ernMoma

Answer by Sout4ernMoma at 11:30 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I use alcohol pads.....I also believe olive oil worked for me before.
    SultryLadyBug

Answer by SultryLadyBug at 5:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2010