How will my new employment effect my childcare?

I used to work 40 hrs/wk, but my job was very stressful. I'm on childcare resources and I paid $19.50/wk which was great. I quit my job for a new one in retail. I got 36.5 hrs my first week, but the past 2 wks I've had only 24-28 hrs. But I have still been paying the $19.50 rate b/c I've been trying to contact childcare resources to report my change & left several messages, but no one has responded. I'm afraid that they might make me back-pay on the weeks I was paying only $19.50. My SO currently lost his job, so I can't use him as additional income so make up for the loss of hours. I've tried to get more hours at work, but I've been unsuccessful in doing that. I am now regretting quitting my full time job, but I can't get it back, even if I wanted to. I'm stressed & need some advice. Help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• do you want to change your situation? NewCareer4Me.info

I dont care what anyone says, JOBS are not the way to financial security.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:17 AM on May. 9, 2010

• I work from my home have you ever thought about working from home? If you are email me. I work with a company called Dynamic Income Solutions.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 11:44 PM on May. 10, 2010