How come he cant get..(Tmi)

fully hard? My boyfriend and I has had sex a few times. He gets hard but its not like straight up hard (literally) it like lays to the side when he's lying down. But it's hard. Isn't that a little odd? I thought maybe he needed some foreplay..it helped a little. But I can't feel much when we have intercourse. He's not like small or anything..I've had bigger but that's besides the point. I'm worried there is something wrong and this will never improve. Is there anything I can do without actually talking to him about it? I don't want to put him down or anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on May. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• It's not easy for men to admit that is happening. My SO started that last year. He said it's his High Blood Pressure that causes it (or the meds for it). It's gotten worse. He cannot get hard now without that little blue pill and that's horrible for me. He does get hard but it's not pleasant for me and it obviously hurts him. He moans in pain for being so hard. Maybe your guy needs to visit the dr and find out what's up...or what's not getting up.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:08 PM on May. 8, 2010

• it might be ED erectial dysfunction. when there is not enough blood flow to the penis it cud be serious
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 11:09 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Buy a cock ring and tell him you bought a fun toy to play with. It will work even better if you buy one with some kind of vibrator thing attached. Then he will think it is a shared toy, not a you need a harder dick toy.

Something like this...

http://shop.tootimid.com/amazing-wireless-cock-ring.aspx

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:09 PM on May. 8, 2010

• Does he smoke? Men who smoke have decreased blood flow to their penis during an erection.
    TattooedMommy04

Answer by TattooedMommy04 at 11:21 PM on May. 8, 2010

• No he doesn't smoke...and I'm pretty sure he doesnt take any meds for it. But admckenzie...my ex actually took that blue pill sometimes and it got to that point where it hurt him!! He had to stop taking it. I dont even know why he thought he needed it anyway lol.

I just feel bad because I kinda have to fake it. Or just like imagine myself orgasming to actually get there. Im used to like deep penetration and he cant do that for me :( Even when I'm on top...like I can't get it to go in because he doesnt get hard enough. WTH lol that's embarrassing for the both of us.
    Anonymous

• i'm going through the same thing.  my man just went to dr. to get that blue pill.  But, after reading this I'm scared he'll be hurting to... i know what you mean about wanting deep penitration.  I love sex and it's just not working.  so, girl, if you find something that works please clue me in.... good luck!!!   have you used a vibrator??? or have him use it on you... maybe if he sees you like it that way he'll try harder.  "literally"  that's my plan b.

shelly168

Answer by shelly168 at 12:14 AM on May. 9, 2010

• haha shelly168...well see he is reallllyyy good at oral. I mean ive had GREAT oral...but this tops the charts. So I feel bad that he sees me uh truly orgasm but when he's in me...not so much. I'm not used to this! LOL idk what to do. My ex (of 3 years) I actually thought he was small in the beginning..and i was liek why cant he get hard. but it didnt take long for that to change. then he starting working out A LOT and he actualy got bigger and harder! LIke he grew an inch or so. Crazy. UGh...maybe my man needs to work out lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on May. 9, 2010

• hahaha u poor girls... i hope the bed life gets better
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 12:37 AM on May. 9, 2010