Bathroom Ideas for Toddlers

I have a 2 yr old boy and I'm starting to work on the bathroom. I would like a theme but just can't think of one. Any suggestions. I would like something not soo common. =)

rosadnr

Asked by rosadnr at 12:00 AM on May. 9, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I like the ducks, monkeys or frogs. Possibly sharks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on May. 9, 2010

• anything he likes. if he likes whales or sharks or even something like tractors or animals. if you get him to like the bathroom it may be easier to get and keep him going to the potty.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:29 AM on May. 9, 2010

• Space Theme, how awesome would it be if Im sitting on the toliet like a 2 years old and look at all Rockets and Stars and Planets..............
    myklexi

Answer by myklexi at 9:23 AM on May. 9, 2010

• My brother and SIL did an underwater theme. They got a sea scene shower curtuin. Fiash shape and starfish shape wall hooks. They had clear and opaque floats and fish net. They had fish themed accessories(soap dish, soap dispencer, trash can, toothbrush holder, etc).
    The space theme sounds neat also. You could get the glow-in-the-dark stars to put on the cieling. You can make up constellations or do some of the real costellations.
    nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 11:12 AM on May. 9, 2010

• whatever you choose, make sure it will carry through for at least 5 years. you don't want to have to be re-doing the bathroom every year because you pick something now that in 2 years he will find "babyish"
    Angelgirl25

Answer by Angelgirl25 at 1:23 PM on May. 9, 2010