What did you get/are going to get for mothers day?

lhernandez7208

Asked by lhernandez7208 at 12:02 AM on May. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have my babygirl - that's all I want/need.
    I know my brother got me something, but I haven't gotten it yet.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:03 AM on May. 9, 2010

• I WILL BE LUCKY IF MY HUSBAND WILL EVEN SAY "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on May. 9, 2010

• Well my son is 9 months old so my fiance just got me some gifts from him. He got my windows tinted on my car which I've been wanting done forever, and some perfume. My MIL bought me some lingerie...why, I have no idea. Not a very motherly gift but maybe she's hinting some wants more grandbabies? Haha I don't know. And my mom got me something but I didn't get it yet. Honestly I'm just looking forward to my son being old enough to tell me he loves me and make me a homemade card. That would be the best present ever.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:06 AM on May. 9, 2010

• DH got me a CAR....well a van to be more specific
    its nice and new looking....i have been carless for 2 YEARS(we do have 1 car but he uses it for work) so now ill have my OWN!!!
    im so EXCITED...asking for rides is a B!!!!WOOHOOOOOO
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 12:13 AM on May. 9, 2010

• My husband said I could get a tattoo FINALLY!!!! Of course I got my daughters name since its for mothers day.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 12:16 AM on May. 9, 2010

• I took my infant son to the pottery painting store and we made a hotplate and a mug for me to take to work. He held the paintbrushes while we slathered it on then we put his handprints all over the pottery. He wasn't thrilled about the paint on his hands, but I hope the hotplate and mug turn out cute after they're fired up!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:28 AM on May. 9, 2010

• My man got me a pearl ring I have wanted, he had to special order it and instead of calling him saying it's in they called me and spoiled his surprise, he said he was going get me some tulips (my favorite flower) and put it inside a tulip so when I go to smell it I would see my ring but it's ok I was surprised anyways, then we are going to go to breakfast to my favorite restaurant like we do every year.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:38 AM on May. 9, 2010

• He didn't give me anything yet....He wanted to go out to eat, but I just want him to make me a nice meal at home. I don't know what my gift is as he will be giving it to me tomorrow. I think we will just have his parents over and have a nice dinner. I just want to spend the day with my family...and any present is an added bonus! ;)
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:50 AM on May. 9, 2010

• From ds, I got a flower pot he painted, flower bulbs, a card saying how much his love for me grows, pack of flower seeds inside card, a tote bag with his handprint made into a flower, and a bead bracelet. All made at preschool.

I told ds all I want for Mother's Day is for him to just get my new car stereo installed. Seriously, the factory radio/cd player died over a year ago, so I've been musicless in the car and it's a half hour drive each way to work! I bought a new one on clearance several months ago and just need the thing installed.
    JonesMama

Answer by JonesMama at 12:52 AM on May. 9, 2010

• My boys and I painted bird houses for their grandmothers and tomorrow my parents are coming over for dinner. But my DH worked all day today and will probably work all day tomorrow. Not happy about that. I just want to spend sometime with him.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 12:55 AM on May. 9, 2010