Where did you meet your husband and how long were you dating?

I met him in a bar and dated him for 4 years before getting married. We've been married for 8 years.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on May. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• MY GIRLFRIEND INTRODUCED US, I WAS16 YEARS OLD AND WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED 17 PLUS YEARS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on May. 9, 2010

• Met him in a internship, dated for 3 years then got married. we've been married now for almost 1 year and a half
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 1:19 AM on May. 9, 2010

• Met him in a grocery store parking lot when I was 17. I was trying to bum cigs off his old guy friend. Married 5 years now.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:21 AM on May. 9, 2010

• I met him on an online message board lol. We are both fans of the same author and met discussing his books. I was 15, he was 17. We married 3 years later (once it was legal without my mom's permission lol). It's been 4 years now since our wedding day!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:26 AM on May. 9, 2010

• I met him at work when I was 17 and he was 18 we are now in our 30's, wow its been along time
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 1:32 AM on May. 9, 2010

• College. Knew each other two years, then dated one, been married almost four.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:57 AM on May. 9, 2010

• He was having a party at his house and a friend and I went with a friend of his. We started dating right away, totally hit it off the 1st night. We dated for a year (he proposed on our year anniversary), then we were engaged for 2 years and got married exactly 3 years from the day we met :) So, we've been married 5 years now and together for 8.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:04 AM on May. 9, 2010

• I was at a party, met this younger girl, helped her out because she had a bad family life, she cheated on her boyfriend, they broke up, once when I was taking her somewhere she used my cell phone to call him, so the next week I got a call from him thanking me for helping her out, ect, ect and he and I talked on the phone every day for the next two weeks, finally decided to meet :) we hit it off right away! Saw eachother for about 1 week but he was 18 (almost 19) and I had just turned 23 so I didn't answer his calls for a week, too concerned with the age gap. He left me lots of messages :) I finally gave in and started seeing him Oct 7, 2003. We moved in together Feb 13, 2004, found out we were pregnant in May, married July 9th. So dated 9 months before getting married.
    Will celebrate 6 years of marriage on July 9th this year :)
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 2:20 AM on May. 9, 2010

• I also met mine at a bar, we were together for 2 years before we got married and have been married for 2 years. He asked me to marry him after about 2 weeks. We were in love almost instantly but we planned to wait a while to actually get married then I got pregnant, so we waited even longer. This has been the most amazing four years of my life and I hope for many, many more happy years.
    TruckersWife426

Answer by TruckersWife426 at 2:28 AM on May. 9, 2010

• We met in Navy Bootcamp when we were 18 & 19. We saw each other across a crowded classroom in Sept. and he stayed in and I decided the Navy wasn't for me & I was legally separated from the Navy on 10/1, wrote him a letter that day & gave him the number of my hotel room. We never talked in bootcamp, just did a lot of staring. We talked for the 1st time on 10/2, had 3 dates (10/4 which was his controlled liberty at Sea World w/his training company & on 10/11 and 10/12 when he had his uncontrolled liberty & had 10 hours each day away from base) and on 10/20 I joined him in TN (he went there on 10/18), we spent that day and the 21st together and we got married on 10/22, 20 days after the 1st time we talked. In Oct. we'll be marrie for 25 years. Our sons will be 24 in Aug., 23 next Jan., 20 in Aug. and 19 in Dec.. He's my best friend and soul mate :-)
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 3:43 AM on May. 9, 2010