befor you found out u were pregnat...

befor yu know your pregnant has anyone had a funny feeling inside ur belly? like it didnt feel right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on May. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah I kinda did, I think it was more in my head though. It was like when I laid on my stomach that I could tell something was there even though that was impossible. The baby is like microscopic, so don't count on it. There is no way you could actually feel it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on May. 9, 2010

• I remember even before I had any symptoms or a missed period, I just "felt" pregnant. I just felt different and knew before I actually knew, that I was pregnant.
    TattooedMommy04

Answer by TattooedMommy04 at 2:52 AM on May. 9, 2010

• I didn't really feel anything. Which I always thought I would. However once the test came back positive I looked back and relized that my sence of smell was a lot stronger and that could of been a sign.
    sr1331

Answer by sr1331 at 9:01 AM on May. 9, 2010

• My boobs shot up a full cup size in 7 days. DH said I smelled different. He said I smelled pregnant. Pheromone thing. My guts didn't feel pregnant for about 11 weeks.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:10 AM on May. 9, 2010

• Nope. I was 4mo preg. when i found out.. the only signs i could have picked up on is that i was hungry all the time! Ive always had odd periods so going a few months without a period never worried me.. I always thought Id have morning sickness atleaste (ive got a sensitive stomach) but nope. nothing.
    The only reason I found out i was pregnant was because after 4mo I told DH (at the time we had been dating for 7yrs no marriage though) that i should get a PT just to make sure.... We had taken alot of PTs in the past just to make sure so they were nothing to us.. lol.. Then we got the big suprise.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 1:20 PM on May. 9, 2010

• I didnt feel anything in my tummy per say, i just had the general feeling that something wasnt right. I didnt have any of the signs, nausea, sore breasts, etc but i just knew something wasnt normal.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:55 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Yes
    Anonymous