how much weight should i lose

I am 5'1" and weigh 125 how much should I lose I want to get back to my pre preggo weight of 105 would that be healthy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on May. 9, 2010 in Health

• Sounds like a healthy enough weight for your height. Did it seem like a healthy weight pre-preg? If so then I don't see why it wouldn't still be.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:01 AM on May. 9, 2010

• I am starting to keep my weight I never did before I could eat what I wanted and yes 105 was a healthy weight for me I was never told I was underweight. I know I am nearing the end my my BMI healthiness so this is why I asked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on May. 9, 2010

• Depends on your built. I am 121 and 5'8 but not underweight and healthy;
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on May. 9, 2010

• I am 5'0 and weigh 111 its funny b/c 6 weeks after i had my child i was 111 no she is 4 and i still weigh the same i didn't go back to my pre preg weight of 98/100
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on May. 9, 2010

• I don't give BMI a lot of "weight" lol. It doesn't take into account how much or how little muscle someone has or even bone density which can weigh more or less depending on race. My husband's BMI says he's obese lol and he's at like 10% bodyfat! He just has A LOT of muscle which weighs more than fat. All that said, the BMI calculator I just tried said your BMI at 105 for your height would be 19.8 and that women usually "look their best at 20 to 22" so I would think that 19.8 would be just fine and healthy.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 12:41 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Funny... I just put my height and weight in and got 19.8! (well my pre-preg weight, right now it says 22.1 but I'm pregnant)
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 12:44 AM on May. 10, 2010