children servise

ok i was living with my ex we didnt get along 2 weeks ago we got in to a fight becuz he was drunk well he caled the police and the police called children servise well i moved an left my ex becuz we jus cant get along an he drinks i moved 2 and a half hours away i called the caseworker an told her but she said she dont know what will happen she has to talk to her supervisor it was only a domestic viloance case but i left sorry about my spelling if anyone been throuh this plz tell me ur story thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on May. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• I've never been through something with CPS, but it seems like you did the right thing in getting away from the situation, nothing happened to the children (from what you said physically). you did the right thing, and it may end turning out that nothing happens
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:40 AM on May. 9, 2010

• no kids were not harmed at all
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on May. 9, 2010