Breast lift - reduction?

After three kids and much breastfeeding my boobs are far from perky anymore. I really want to get a breast lift and maybe even a little reduction, but I am afraid of the pain and what the scaring may look like. My mom had a reduction and her scars are horrible. I'd rather have saggy boobs than have scars like that. I've looked at pictures online and they don't look like hers so I think she got botched so I obviously won't go to the same doctor. But what I'm wondering is if anyone has had one or the other or both, how bad was the pain after? And are you happy with your results?

TruckersWife426

Asked by TruckersWife426 at 2:43 AM on May. 9, 2010 in Health

• This is my conversation at work last night. A lady I work with had the same thing did and they look good (I went to her house) and every since I want them done. I want my to sit up like hers they are big and she don't have to wear a bra. U will get pass the pain just think your breast will sit up and be perky.

mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:02 AM on May. 9, 2010

• I had lift and slight reduction. I have had 3 kids - actually wanted the surgery since I was 16. My scars are faint white lines.
    I really like it - when I get comfy in the evening, I don't have to wear a bra (i used to wear one to bed!)
    Lovey1234

Answer by Lovey1234 at 2:52 PM on May. 9, 2010