so my daughter just turned two and she likes to wake up in the middle of the night screaming and crying and pulling her hair and i was wondering is it because she had a bad dream every night or if she is afraid i left her please help me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on May. 9, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Sounds just like my son he's 1 and a half & does the same thing.
    I believe it's because i'm not by his side & it's dark but every child could be different.
    aquafinamom18

Answer by aquafinamom18 at 4:31 AM on May. 9, 2010

• its freddy cougar! just kidding i just got back from that movie lol my son is one and the past few nights has been doing this too, i think it is because he is teething....
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 5:29 AM on May. 9, 2010

• my dd does the same thing, execept pulling her hair. It happens every night practically.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:05 AM on May. 9, 2010

• Sounds like night terrors. My DD does the same thing. They are not actually awake.

Not much you can do about it. They are supposed to grow out of it.
    Moogie1005

Answer by Moogie1005 at 4:01 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Night terrors. Can't do anything about it. Just make sure She can't hurt himself. sHe won't remember any of it.
    Anonymous