did you keep a baby book for all of your kids or only your first?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 AM on May. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have one for all three but the last one has less than my first!!

Answer by older at 7:47 AM on May. 9, 2010

• Ditto! LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:55 AM on May. 9, 2010

• I "promised" I would chronicle each of their first years in detail--and I did. I have then created separate "5 year albums" to chronicle family and their respective highlights and events for years 1-5, and recently started 6-10 album. Reason being, after the first year, life gets so hectic, that it's much harder to sit down and do the scrapbook pages, like I did when they were infants....and would take NAPS!!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:25 AM on May. 9, 2010

• I don't have one for either. I have pictures and keepsakes but I am just so disorganized I can't keep a baby book. But I do have way more stuff for my older daughter than my younger.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 9:36 AM on May. 9, 2010

• I have a Pregnancy journal for both of my children detailing how I felt and what happened every month of my pregnancy with them. They each have their own baby book that went through the first year...then I bought a journal for each of them that I write in from time to time, usually I write in it every few months or so....my son is 6 and my dd is 4. They also each have a picture album.

I like to keep up with that type of stuff ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:27 AM on May. 9, 2010

• I've created a book for all three of mine- I didn't buy one, but made my own. I've kept them all up to date. Actually, my daughter's "baby" book is finished- we've moved on to making her one of her school life.

It helps if you enjoy doing that type of thing to begin with. :-)
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 10:27 AM on May. 9, 2010

• All 5
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:53 PM on May. 10, 2010