what are you doing for mothers day

what are you doing if your SO is working and you and child are alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on May. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Going to my daughters for an early dinner, getting together with three generations of women!

Answer by older at 7:52 AM on May. 9, 2010

• i have no SO... we're going to church, then hanging out today. nothing amazing. i don't get a "normal" mother's day... but thats all right. i know my girls love me.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 8:08 AM on May. 9, 2010

• sending out resume's, not all that bad though. We celebrated yesterday with a limo ride around town stopping at the Caddilac ranch and then a surprise visit to the florist who brought out a dozen roses (so felt like queen for a day) and then on to the casino for dinner and a little fun.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 8:45 AM on May. 9, 2010

• I will be at home alone shopping, doing laundry, yardwork, finishing homework and getting ready to spend nine hours at work and school tomorrow. I already got my mothers day gift a pair of glasses so I am good.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:53 AM on May. 9, 2010