HMM!! Where is the outrage now?

Obama pentagan gives Halliburton $500 million NO-BID contract to Halliburton.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-05-06/kbr-to-get-no-bid-army-work-as-u-s-alleges-kickbacks-update1-.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on May. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh, sorry. I didn't realize that US commanders were in charge of deciding how American Taxpayer money was to be spent. Note taken. I suppose anything we want to get done here at home should be addressed to a US Commander, since they seem to be the decisions makers for this country. Boy, nothing is Obama's administration's fault. He sure got a sweet deal from his supporters. Y'all look past EVERYTHING!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on May. 9, 2010

• *crickets*

Guess it's okay for Obama to do it.

Just go to show you what hypocrites certain people are. Including Obama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on May. 9, 2010

• I read this the other day and wondered about it myself.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:28 AM on May. 9, 2010

• Aww...ladies....didn't you get the memo? Obama is apparently just like EVERY OTHER politician....he lies, he makes back room deals, he makes mistakes just like EVERY OTHER politician!!! So, we're not supposed to highlight the fact that there really was never anything special about him, after all!!! LOL That's what happens when liberals are proven WRONG!!! (they don't like being proven wrong, time and time again) LOL :oP
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:14 AM on May. 9, 2010

• Well personally I wish it was so easy to sit and say we should bash and spew and whatnot. However, I would hope many of us conservatives would just say nothing and be the bigger person because in the end it won't matter. Liberals will pull the "Well this President did it so why not Obama?" It is a never ending cycle.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 10:23 AM on May. 9, 2010

• Wow, does this make Obama somewhat guilty of warmongering??????? Afterall, Bush+Halliburton=Warmongering to the liberals... hrmmmmmm

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:32 AM on May. 9, 2010

• So, we're not supposed to highlight the fact that there really was never anything special about him, after all!!! LOL That's what happens when liberals are proven WRONG!!! (they don't like being proven wrong, time and time again)

LOL :oP SO TRUE!!!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:37 AM on May. 9, 2010

• ***sigh***

More 'do as I say, not as I do'. What a surprise.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:42 AM on May. 9, 2010

• You ladies crack me up!

I was the person who posted about Blackwater and the fact that they are STILL there taking MILLIONS of our money....and you assume WE are for this because a DEM president did it..you couldn't be more wrong, but there is no ise telling you ..you only want to see your OWN opinions represented

FAIL

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:44 AM on May. 9, 2010

•  From article; The Army didn’t put this work out for bids because U.S. commanders in Iraq advised against it, saying that enlisting a new company would be too disruptive as the U.S withdraws, Army program director Lee Thompson said in an interview before the Justice Department action was announced.

For the whiners; Why don't you just read the articles for yourself instead of just throwing some stuff up on the boards that make no sense at all!!

DebTiMiLaSa

Answer by DebTiMiLaSa at 10:48 AM on May. 9, 2010