Help, I've been de-friended on FB!

What does that mean? My nephew (27) and his gf no longer show up on my FB friends. I loved reading their comments because my great niece is 1 &1/2 and I love seeing her pictures, etc. What could have happened?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on May. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That happens a lot lately b/c FB has been messing up. I've had it where ALL of my friends were gone, and later in the day, they were all back. Just send a request again and say you don't know what happened, but you noticed they weren't there anymore. Probably no big deal.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 9:27 AM on May. 9, 2010

• add them again, i would say its just facebook messing around with the stuff again...i have had to add more people back again cause they are always changing something and i lose a couple friends from my list! Good luck
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 9:22 AM on May. 9, 2010

• pick up the phone and ask.
    people 'clean out' their lists all the time. it doesn't mean he doesn't love you... :)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:23 AM on May. 9, 2010

• i only have about 20 friends on fb, but i know some people who have 100+. One of my friends posted the other day that fb is now limiting the number of friends one can have, so she was deleting a lot of her 'friends'. i agree with the others....call and ask him if he knows you were 'unfriended'.
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 9:29 AM on May. 9, 2010

• oh, ok, thanks! I was going to send Mother's Day wishes and felt really funny to find them gone.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on May. 9, 2010