Happy Mother's Day to all Mother's...You have the greatest job in the world......What are your plans today?

my2kids312

Asked by my2kids312 at 10:21 AM on May. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Thanks, you too! In about half an hour, myself, my husband, and my son are going to my parent's house. We were going to go out to eat but don't want to fight the crowds, so we're grilling out. I'm just glad to be able to spend the day with my family. Plus, my son allowed me to sleep in until almost 11 am and I woke up to roses from my husband. So far it's been a great day. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:55 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Nothing, I am already doing all the cleaning and chores and my husband and my kids are still sleeping..
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 10:24 AM on May. 9, 2010

• thank you you too...this is my first mother's day =D but I sick so im just going to relax a little bit
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:24 AM on May. 9, 2010

• nothing,hubby was going to make bbq for dinner but it is raining outside boohoo :(
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 10:27 AM on May. 9, 2010

• Not alot of plans....my daughter and her boyfriend came and had supper with us last night...
    My son has had to work all weekend and is working today too...

When the kids are all grown up and lead busy lives, its hard to make plans...but knowing my kids love me and take the time for me is enough for me! Plus, they have their own bills and I dont want them spending their hard earned money on me.

Oh...hubby bought me alot of flowers and plants for my flowerbeds and gardens though! ;)
    auntietotty

Answer by auntietotty at 12:12 PM on May. 9, 2010

• nothing just cleaning and cooking. might take the kids out for alittle while when the sun goes down a little. its too hot to play here in the afternoon
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 12:20 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Thank you. My plans include cleaning house, doing laundry, getting ready for surgery next week and enjoying CM. Will I hear from my grown children today? There is a better chance of having World Peace than that happening but I'm ok with them having their own lives and families. It's all good. I did my job to the best of my ability. Having them was the best gift I could get in life.I don't need more than that.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:48 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Thank you, hope your day is filled with love. I am planning to go to an early dinner at my daughters house, for our three generations of women!

Answer by older at 2:22 PM on May. 9, 2010

• I woke up and started to make breakfast and was quickly told to get out of the kitchen. Husband and kids made me breakfast in bed then gave me presents. The best part is evryone helped me clean up and that doesn't happen very often! They could have only done that and it would have been the best day!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 5:00 PM on May. 9, 2010