Happy Mother's Day, political mamas!

what do you have planned for today?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 10:25 AM on May. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Happy Mother's Day!

Hope everyone has a lovely day

I am going to lunch with my Mom, sister, niece, son and daughter.

My 8 yr old daughter made me a bagel for breakfast, so my day would "shine"...Love her

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:46 PM on May. 9, 2010

• HAPPY MOTHERS DAY CAFE MOMS!!!!!!!

My girly girls and I are off to get mani and pedi's this afternoon then do a little shopping...

Hope everyone has a most excellent day!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:29 AM on May. 9, 2010

• Happy Mother's Day back at ya, lovin! I hope your day is filled with love.

Plans? DH is taking DS to Ironman 2 and I will be painting DD's fingers and toes. We might go swimming if the sun comes out and it gets really warm. And I have put in a request to sit in my room with no TV on and have at least one hour to read a non-children's book. I can't even tell you how excited I am for that.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:36 AM on May. 9, 2010

• I forgot to mention I am going for an early dinner to my daughters house, all three generations of women.
    Hey grly hope your day is filled with love too!

Answer by older at 10:37 AM on May. 9, 2010

• older, I could have swore you had an answer above mine? And thanks.... Much love going on in my world.. MUCH LOVE.......... I hope yours is as well...

Quinn~ Sounds like a great day for you too!!Hope you get that quiet time.. Any special books on your list?

Loving~Hugs to you on this most wonderful day....

Have a great day ladies!!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:23 AM on May. 9, 2010

• I believe the kids have plans for dinner for me, which I am excited about, cause that means I don't have to cook!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:53 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Any special books on your list?

My Mom's.  It was from Christmas time and it's a novella in a book of three by three different authors.  I haven't had time to myself to read it yet, so today is the day!   

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:31 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Took my last final yesterday, so this is my first real day off from school. So far I've slept in undisturbed and plan to do absolutely NOTHING all day. DH and DS are cooking dinner for me later and I'm "not allowed" to help clean up either (I'll figure out where DS puts the dishes away tomorrow ;)

Happy Mom's Day all!
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:27 PM on May. 9, 2010

LOL... My 5 year old made me cinnamon toast crunch with chocolate soy milk for breakfast while my 8 year old put the dishes away from the dishwasher.... I went to get a glass for water and found the spatula in there....... I will be smiling all day tomorrow while I put things back....  Mother's day is fun!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:48 PM on May. 9, 2010