If your pregnant with your first child, is your SO still celebrating Mther's Day for you?

Or if you were pregnant with your first on Mother's Day in the past, did you celebrate it?

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 1:24 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep. I was 4-5 months pregnant last year for Mothers Day and my fiance & our families pampered me.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:33 PM on May. 9, 2010

• yes...my 1st mother's day (with me as a mom) was when i was 6 months pregnant with my dd :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:26 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Yes, but nothing big, he told me happy Mothers Day & gave me a card i think.. I was telling him not to do anything, I didnt feel it was needed at all.. DD is 3 now & I still dont feel the need for presents. (Even though he got me a new Ipod & shoes). Im the type of mommy that would prefer hugs & kisses & a simple Happy Mothers Day from the kiddos & any projects they are old enough to make..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:11 PM on May. 9, 2010