How do you make beef gravy? I don't have any,but I have beef stock...iS there a way to make it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Food & Drink

• put flour in a skillet & add beef stock, stir it alot & add stock & flour until it's how you want it
    Anonymous

• Thanks Anon ... i thought thats how , but wasnt sure , didnt want to screw up ... i know rachael ray makes it that way sometimes too lol
    Anonymous

• sorry. I misread it and thought you said you did NOT have beef stock. Old eyes play tricks on me!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:48 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Take three tablespoons of butter, melt in a pan add three tablespoons of flour. Whisk it together cook over medium heat until the flour is slightly brown. Add one cup beef stock to mixture slowly...whisk, add seasonings....salt and pepper to taste and herbs if you have it. If you have a beef bullion cube add that but do that before adding the salt. Continue to taste. If you need more liquid add milk at this point for a creamy texture.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 1:48 PM on May. 9, 2010

•  Gravy

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:58 PM on May. 9, 2010