I'm throwing a pity party.

So, ...i haven't heard "Happy Mother's Day" at all today. and it's 11am. My boys are too little to really understand, but my husband hasn't called me either (he's in Germany) and both my brothers are here but haven't encouraged my little ones to say "Happy Mother's Day" or anything. In fact, my brother and i got into a fight instead.

I knew better than to expect any gifts but ....am i wrong to feel hurt that my role as mom is not being acknowledged at all?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 2:04 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Happy mothers day momma!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:19 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Of course you are not wrong for feeling that way. Your brothers are acting like insensitive clods.

Big Hugs to you Momma! You know how much your boys love you. You may not have given birth to them, but you are their mother and they love and appreciate it everyday!

A little birdy...Well two little birdies whispered in my ear that you needed to hear this song from them...

http://s0.ilike.com/play#Celine+Dion:Because+You+Loved+Me:15515:s30750407.8781573.9520391.0.2.13%2Cstd_7970a0a05d65475ca206a7f6c0d75d16

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:13 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Men are clueless. Do your brothers even KNOW it's Mother's Day?
    Anonymous

• Yes anon. they knew it was mothers day. that's why they were at my house. to go out in celebration of our mother.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:31 AM on May. 10, 2010