Ima loser

I'm only 20 i got one kid & another on the way, my boyfriend aka babydaddy beats me up i have no job i have not completed school i can't get my life together & i live off my wealthy dad who can't stand me. What should i do with myself? how do i get back on the right track because i'm not dumb i'm just lazy & a loser.
Help me
thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow, that's a lot of negatives to carry around on the shoulders of one so young and with so many responsibilities. I'd start by trying to think positive thoughts. Make a plan for your life then gradually follow that plan. It takes time. You can do it. I used to tell my family I'm not lazy I'm just a slow processor! We late bloomers are ok. We just need to find our motivation. You will find your's but for now just make plans of what you want to do when you grow up. If you don't know then go to the Unemployment Office and take their free aptitude test so you know the direction you should follow. It's all good. Don't beat yourself up over it. Oh, with that said...let's work on getting rid of baby daddy. If your wealthy daddy takes care of you then have daddy kick the jerk bf out so you can get on with your life. One step at a time. Taking out the "garbage" (bd) is where I would begin then work on that life's plan.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:25 PM on May. 9, 2010

• loose the boyfriend and get a job. duh...
    Anonymous

• Grow up. Go back to school. Drop the boyfriend and file for child support. Get a job and live your life. Its not easy but you're goin to have to do it eventually.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 2:26 PM on May. 9, 2010