IS IT POSSIBLE TO LEAVE SOMEONE A VOICE MAIL ON THEIR PHONE BUT IT COMES BACK TO YOUR OWN VOICE MAIL.

applejacks2004

Asked by applejacks2004 at 4:11 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I know! It really is hard!! Some one told me once... to just sit on my hands if I had to, just to keep me from calling this loser I was dating at the time. It didn't help much but the point they were trying to make is if I could hold out, and just stop calling him, eventually the feeling of wanting to call him would go away. It did go away :) I guess its kinda like when you quit smoking. If you can get past the short term urge, the craving will go away. Good Luck!!!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 4:53 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Don't think so......
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:14 PM on May. 9, 2010

• I have never heard of anything like that happening?
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 4:15 PM on May. 9, 2010

• if ure trying to sneak ure DH's voice mails to ure cell.. then that not going to work sister !! lolz
    Anonymous

• not that I know of....
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 4:21 PM on May. 9, 2010

• unless.... you forward all their calls to your number. Thats the only way I can think to get someone elses voice mails.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 4:22 PM on May. 9, 2010

• @Veronica... yes this is how a good friend of mine caught her hubby cheating. She had a suspicion, so right before she left the house leaving her hubby alone) she had his calls forwarded. Sure enough, 5 minutes after she pulled out of the driveway there's some girl calling him. Is it a sneaky thing to do? YES.. but affective
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 4:25 PM on May. 9, 2010

• no i asked my friend haven't he called me yesterday he gonna say cause i didn't call him now mind you i called him three times and left a voice mail saying that i called and call me back when you get this cause i called hope everything is ok....so i called him today asking him why he didn't call me yesterday he gonna say cause i didn't call him but he got my three voice mails i sent him....so he said he left me three voice mails cause i left him voice mails....so then i said well if you got my voice mails that means you had to hear me saying on one of them that i called you a couple times call me back when you get this he gonna say oh he don't think he got anything saying that he not sure if it said that....then he gonna say well when he sent me three voice mails it kept coming back to his phone now out of three years we been talking that never happened....so thats why i asked that question
    applejacks2004

Answer by applejacks2004 at 4:29 PM on May. 9, 2010

• @Veronica... yes this is how a good friend of mine caught her hubby cheating.

That is pretty much how I caught my ex-DH too. Though I didn't forward the calls, I did swap the SIM cards in our cell phones when he wasn't looking. Then he thought I was on my own phone checking messages.

I agree it was "sneaky" and my ex tried to make it sound like my being sneaky was worse than his running around! Was I wrong, Maybe.... but I'm glad I found out the truth because he sure as heck wasn't going to tell me!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 4:38 PM on May. 9, 2010

• OK... I just trioed to read your second post.... twice. Sorry, it makes no sense at all.

If this is a guy you are just trying to date and he is giving you a bunch of run-around already... maybe you need to just let that one go!!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 4:40 PM on May. 9, 2010