any one feel like this.. I just dont want to be home anymore..

our routine is hubby gets home gets on the computer all night long. I get no brake from the kids and he doesn't want me to get a job...i am so annoyed and just want to leave the house any chance i get. i go to barnes and nobel just to get away.. does anyone else feel like this, plus its more annoying when i feel like i cant be in the same room as hubby on the computer because he is ither looking at women or acting like i am disrupting his privacy with my presence..then i leave and he just goes to some porn site,. arrrh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Okay this is no good. You need to have a chat with him that you need a break too and this constant porn surfing is becoming intolerable.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:03 PM on May. 9, 2010

• My husband is the same way he get's home and goes straight to the computer, the way I take a break from my kids are to feed them and bath them and put them to sleep by 9:15pm that wau I can have me time by taking a shower, reading, a book anything that I really cant do while the kids are awake. When he goes to work we get ready and go to the park, wal-mart, family members, anywhere just to be out of the house. And I know what you mean when you are in the room and he dosent want you in their mine is the same way but the reason for that is because he know the kids will follow me into the room. But I don't let any of it get to me mine dosent want me to get a job either so I am on the same page as you just ignore him and do what you want to do with or with out him...
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 5:24 PM on May. 9, 2010

• its the same here, i told my husband on thursday that on one of his days off, tues or weds, im going out with one of my girlfriends for a few hours, and there wont be any discussion about it, i havent gone out in months and im going stir crazy, i need time to be me and a chance to refresh. he gets to go to work or goes to his moms to get away from the house. and his job is not really a job, he gets paid to "babysit" mentally ill patients, all 4 guys can care for themselves just need supervised, and he gets to go bowling, play pool, go to the movies, goes out to eat, goes to ball games and zoos and his job pays his way and he gets paid to go....
    Anonymous

• Mine was like that but I went back to school and got a job to make my life better. Its hard when they act like you are getting on their nerves I would go back to school get a pt job and sign up for a play group or the Y and get some you time. You have to think when your kids get older you have to have something for yourself. GL Momma you deserve more!!

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:48 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Sounds like he views marriage as a conveinance thing. Something you are supposed to do on the "to do list" and then move on to other things. He probably has no clue as to what romance and love have to offer, not to mention the rewards of the deep frienship you two could have with each other. Did you two take a marriage class before marriage? Most people react and say "I don't need someone to tell me how to be married" but the classes are all about exposing these types of threats to marriage, before hand. Some learn and become better potential spouses and some walk away. It saves years of hurt and an appointment with the "Big D" . Now that you are married, your next step would be counciling and you may have to begin with your self, just to remember who you are and what you need. It's easy to lose yourself in this scenario and you'll have better answers, once you are whole.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 10:09 PM on May. 9, 2010