is this postive or negtive pregnant test

i have problems with ovulation so i dont know if im late or not i been sick so i got a feeling to test

http://www.cafemom.com/photos/album.php?album_id=175142

keithamy06

Asked by keithamy06 at 5:01 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I see a faint positive. But, a positive is a positive! Congrats!
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 5:03 PM on May. 9, 2010

• there looks like a faint line there! i would say positive but my eyes could be seeing things.... this is what my first posative pg test looked like, i waited a few days and then took another and it got darker.... so maybe take another in a few days ?
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 5:03 PM on May. 9, 2010

• that's a wait a couple days and test again. it is really really light. i'v had tests like that go both ways.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:04 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Sorry, I can't tell if there are any faint lines because the picture is out of focus. Try to wait a few days and take another one.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 5:04 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Looks like it could be a faint positive. ( Could be a evap though...blue tests are more likey to give you a evap than a pink.) I'd say test again in 3 days. How late are you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:24 AM on May. 10, 2010

• how long did it take for the line to show up?.. if it showed up right away, then its a positive.. but if you wait more than 5 minutes to read it than it could be an evap line... test again in 3 days!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I would say positive too but it all depends on how long it took to show up and if it was one of those kinds where there is suppose to be a cross or + sign.
    Traci1979

Answer by Traci1979 at 9:41 PM on May. 10, 2010