did anyones husband make them happy today?

mine did.
he got home from working a graveyard and gave me the sweetest video he made ( a collection of vids and pictures of me and my son set to death cab music) and then went to church for me!!!
he's asleep now but I love him to death.
=)

Kalebs_mommy23

Asked by Kalebs_mommy23 at 5:04 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mine! He works graveyards too, luckily not friday or saturday nights tho. Anyway he let me sleep in, then made me a wonderful breakfast in bed, he helped our daughters (14 mos and 3 yrs) make me a homemade card and then picked me some lilacs off the bush outside! We are way tight on money, but it was soo sweet that he would make that effort, meant more to me than all the diamonds in the world lol.

It especially meant a lot since we have hit a rough patch and may be seperating to try and work things out!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 7:14 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Mine did! He is deployed and wrote me a beautiful message on facebook!
    Anonymous

• Mine did too. I got to sleep in until 10:30 almost (I woke up on my own). Also got some flowers, a card, a pedicure, and chocolate covered strawberries. Was not expecting all of that. Now he's BBQing some ribs. It has been a great day ;)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 5:23 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Mine tried to take me to breakfast, but we couldn't find a parking spot, he asked me at the grocery store if I wanted flowers (I would love them, but I don't want to tell him that I want flowers), and he cooked dinner and cleaned up. We even took a nap together today. It was a very nice day.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:02 PM on May. 9, 2010

• One shouldn't depend on others for their happiness.
    Anonymous

• nope, all he has done is piss me off for the last week...why the hell would TODAY be any freaking different
    mommahall951

Answer by mommahall951 at 6:32 PM on May. 9, 2010

•  Yes - but it's an everyday thing. ;D

ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 6:36 PM on May. 9, 2010

• He surprised me by letting me know that I'm getting a new car tomorrow!! He's always so sweet but man his is great!!
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 7:46 PM on May. 9, 2010

• No mine let me down, I think if yous have kids then the spouse should do something with the kids to make something special for the other one, breakfast in bed would be wonderful!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:13 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Yes. DH and son let me sleep until 9:30!!! I usually wake up around 5:30 or 6. Then they took me out for lunch, and surprised me with beautiful pink roses, and some bedding plants for my flowerbeds.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:20 PM on May. 9, 2010