My teeth fell out

I had a dream where alot of my teeth fell out. Do you think I am about to come into some money? I should play the lotto right? LOL

symle456

Asked by symle456 at 5:06 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I didn't know that was a lucky dream. I've had the same one but to me it is a nightmare! Usually my hair falls out in the same dream and I wake in tears! (I had alopecia once and it was awful. I think I dream about that because I am so afraid of losing my hair and teeth!)

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 5:17 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Ahh thats crazy! lol Maybe just incase i'd pick up a ticket!! I had a dream like that once, except all my teeth looked blue right before they fell out. It was WEIRD!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 5:21 PM on May. 9, 2010

• I have that dream pretty often, and I hate it and have never come into wealth!
    Anonymous

• Honestly I had that dream a lot and it's because I clench and grind my teeth at night, now that I have a bite guard it doesn't happen.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 5:33 PM on May. 9, 2010

• it has to do with fear and insecurity.... I have had dreams in past that my teeth got crushed to pieces!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:34 PM on May. 9, 2010

• VeronicaLee without hair and teeth we tend to become insecure and feeling shame... its like we are stripped of our dignity. ( Im not saying this is true for everyone but cancer patients one of their main concerns is loosing their hair!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:36 PM on May. 9, 2010

• I have that dream often. I have looked it up and it says pretty much what Shaneeagle says. The dream websites says it usually has to do with not being confident in your looks.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 5:45 PM on May. 9, 2010

• oh well i girl can hope
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 5:52 PM on May. 9, 2010

• be careful in the navajo culture thats a bad omen and means something bad will happen
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 6:22 PM on May. 9, 2010

• And if you let bruxism (medical term for "teeth grinding") go too far, your teeth WILL fall out.

matobe

Answer by matobe at 7:40 PM on May. 9, 2010