dating when pregnant...

so im due in two weeks and iv been seeing this guy for awhile now... We havnt had sex yet just because i feel weird about it cause its not his baby even tho he has excepted her as his already. I just feel funny about it. And as we all know sex is a great way to start the labor process... He is more then willing to help out there lol.

Just asking your opinion here, should i just say what the hell why not? I do love him and he is a really great guy but i dont know if it will still be akward...?

No bashing or haters please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No, I wouldn't. I'd wait.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:14 PM on May. 9, 2010

• i'd wait. you dont sound ready to make that jump yet. sex is something that should not be rushed. it can ruin a relationship if it's too soon.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:18 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Wow, a guy who is still with you when your pregnant with some other guys baby. That says something about his commitment. I would wait until after the baby before you have sex with him. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• WOW you have a great guy! You found a neddle in a hay stack! Not very many guys would date a pregnant woman and accept another mans child as theirs. Congrats on that! But I would wait. 2 more weeks isn't going to kill him, maybe give him blue balls but you can do other things to make him happy. Babies will come when they are ready. Think about it? Aftr the baby is here and the 6 weeks later you can have great sex without the big pregnant belly in the way.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:40 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Dont do anything you are not comfortable with. If you dont think your ready to do it then dont. :) GL and Congrats on the baby and the great guy! :)
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 5:41 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Sorry, that is creepy. A guy that actually want a women that is pregnant by a different guy..JMO but CREEPY. Not trying to bash or be mean. I just can not see this being a good thing.

Answer by louise2 at 5:58 PM on May. 9, 2010

• I would wait to if he isn't the one asking to do it and pushing for it.....you found a great guy (does he have a twin brother LOL) how long you been with him? are you giving the baby your last name the dads last name? If he already excepted her as his child is the father of the child not going to be in the pic?
    Anonymous

• OP... Lol yea hes one of a kind for sure. No the babys dad is a scumbag and hasnt called or anything sense i was 8 weeks pregnant. The baby will have my last name, the same as my older two. No he does not push the issue of sex lol its more of what i think about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on May. 10, 2010