Pregnant??

ok so heres whats going on... i had my period April 17-22 but it was lighter than normal. then may 4-6 i had some spotting. i figured since i got my period im not pregnant... but i talked to a few people and they said thats what happened when they got pregnant... so im kinda wondering.. and i want to take a test to see but then again i dont because ive had so many negitives it gets depressing.. so could i be prego? should i test or wait and see if i miss my next period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• When is your next period due, in about a week?? You could just wait to see if you miss it. I know how you feel though, I had been trying for so long and every month that negative or getting my period was like stabbing me in the heart! Good luck, I hope you get what you want!!
    Anonymous

• wait till you miss your period and then take a test.
    Anonymous