Did you lose alot of weight a then found out that your having a girl?

Just trying to see how others pregnancies were.

firsttime_momie

Asked by firsttime_momie at 6:25 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I lost 24 pounds my first trimester and then we found out at 22 weeks that it was a boy.
    Anonymous

• i found out i was pregnant then had morning sickness so bad i lost some weight. and it was a girl. this time around i'm gaining more weight and the sex is a surprise, but i think it's a boy.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:28 PM on May. 9, 2010

• I never lost any weight during any of my pregnancies and I have three girls, and don't know what this baby is yet.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 6:48 PM on May. 9, 2010

• I lost weight in the beginning with my first and it was a boy. I didn't lose any weight during my pregnancy with my daughter.
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 6:53 PM on May. 9, 2010

• I went from 180 to 140 while I was pregnant. From behind you couldnt even tell I was preggo. I was all tummy and no body lol. My doc ran tests because she was SURE i was sick or something. Then lo and behold, a girl. With all my boys I gained weight like there was no tomorrow
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 8:13 PM on May. 9, 2010

• I lost 22 pounds in the first 5 months with my daughter but I had hyperemesis which is an extreme morning sickness condition.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 8:41 PM on May. 9, 2010

• i lost weight in my first trimester and then i gained sooooooo much weight in my second trimester and found out i was having a boy :)
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 9:26 PM on May. 9, 2010

• I lost 35lbs by 13 weeks. I had Hyperemesis so bad. Sure did have a girl!
    I was also like 4xsthetrouble, from behind nobody could tell I was pregnant then I'd turn around and people would be like "Oh my goodness thats a big belly, you don't look pregnant when you turn around!"
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 10:19 PM on May. 9, 2010