how much of a b*tch would i be if i just stopped talkin to my online friend?

i have a friend that i chat with on yahoo messenger and we have been chattin just about every night for the past couple of months, but im get bored with talkin to him all the time and want to get back to my MMORPGs and i reinstalled one game today and downloaded another that looked interesting. and if im on the game server i cant have anything else open for one it slows things down and for two i have to concentrate on the game cause it has lots of hand to hand battles and if i dont play set the cards b4 every battle i could get killed.
my other online friend that ive talked to for awhile has my cell number so they text me when they wanna talk and this one friend refuses to text me...and after i posted my status on myspace about playin the game, couple of those friends joined the game and joined my guild so they can chat with me on the game...this friend didnt want to do that either...
thoughts opinions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• You have no obligation to him. Just let him know that he has the option to text, but you are really wanting to play your online games. Enjoy yourself in what you like to do. If he wants to join he has that option. If he doesn't, then that's his loss. Don't hold yourself to him, because you have no obligation to him.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:37 PM on May. 9, 2010

• I'd say cut him loose. You've given him a chance to chat other ways and he doesn't.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 7:02 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Just tell him you have other stuff youre doing right now and leave it at that. If he is genuinely a friend he won't mind and if he gets in a snit, well I guess that tells you something. These are people who you spend time talking to, but not life long friends.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 7:38 PM on May. 9, 2010

• i think yoiu need to get out the damn house
    Anonymous