Can anyone help me with ideas what this could be?

Your Question
What could be causing this pressure?
I was 10days late this month. I was suppose to have my period on the 26th and didnt have it till the 6th. I had went out with hubby and we loaded a truck load of scrap and that night I started. Well I have had a day that was really heavy and even passed some small clots and one clot that was about a finger long and half finger wide.
I am pretty much stopped except spotting. But I have tons of pressure in my lower back and pelvis area. I have only had this when pregnant so I have no idea what this could be???
Thanks for any help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• COuld be pregnancy, take a test!!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 7:14 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Bleeding and clots does not indicate pregnancy. You need to schedule an apt with your Gyn. It could be polyps, fibroids, or a tumor. It could even be endometriosis. You'll just have to see your dr to find out.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 7:14 PM on May. 9, 2010

• I'm not a doctor so I say go to one!
    SinaiJ

Answer by SinaiJ at 5:40 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Thanks ladies I have no money and no insurance so I am not able to go to the doctor!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on May. 10, 2010