Who do I go to to learn to drive (not the test, but actually driving)?

I'm looking online for someone to teach me to drive (not the written part, but actually driving). All of the Drivers Education stuff here teaches about the written test and I need help actually driving.
So who do I go to?

Dont tell me to have family teach me. That is not the question. For those of you who are curious; My family lives in Ohio and I am in Nevada. Dh is pissing me off, barking orders at me in a rude "YOU'RE GONNA KILL US" tone of voice, and I do not want to learn to drive under overly-stressful circumstances. MIL is the same way, BIL's and SIL's dont have time.
Also, I wasn't sure where to put this so it's probably mis-categoryized.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• Go to the phonebook and look up driving schools. You want a "behind the wheel" course....
    It may cost you a bit, but you can't really get around it unfortunately!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 7:57 PM on May. 9, 2010

• sometimes the places where they give the tests have people that can help you. you may have to spend a little though.
    Anonymous

• I do not know where you live, but in Miami, there are companies of people that take you and teach you how to drive, prepare you for both the written and driving test, but you need to pay them for that, couldn't tell you how much, google, driving schools in your area and see what comes up, good luck!

Answer by older at 8:00 PM on May. 9, 2010