What is a good way to loose weight quick?

Erin_21

Asked by Erin_21 at 1:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I lost 50 lbs in about a year. All I did was cut my eating in half and did a work out program that included cardio and weight training. I used Core Secrets. Good luck and you will be able to do it!!!
    Mrs.Chase

Answer by Mrs.Chase at 1:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• eat portioned meals and work out! You should do cardio at least 3 times a week for at least 30 min. You have to get your heart rate up and keep it up. I am a fitness and health nut... so if you have any questions you can ask me!
    Coastiegirl96

Answer by Coastiegirl96 at 1:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Surgery
    Anonymous

• Lots of water, and walking and cut out ALL the empty calories. Like cookies, soda pop (even diet)chips and iced latte's Diet soda's can actually make you gain weight and retain large amounts of water. Eat healthy and walk, walk , walk. You will be amazed at how it tones your body up without adding bulky muscles
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Speed, lol. ( kidding) there is no magic "cure" if there was we would all be doing it.
    Atkins helps you loose weight really fast, or you could do the celery soup diet ( I think that is like 10lbs in 2 weeks or something like that, might even be more weight lost than that) But I can't rember how the whole thing goes and you would have to look up the recipe online for the soup.
    You burn more callories eating celery then what is in celery, so you actually loose weight while eating it.
    libbykate

Answer by libbykate at 3:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Don't eat.
    Anonymous

• Keep your mouth closed, and exercise like crazy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:25 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• try the enzyme diet. You get all your nutrients but you loose the weight. Check it out by visiting www.infinity2.com/rdan
    Red54

Answer by Red54 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2008