Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i hope i don't get sick!!!! my dh just pointed out that the buns had mold on them and i already ate one..( i fixed mine in the dark) barf!!! do you think i will get sick?

it was just the white fuzzies on top. if i get sick will it make me bad sick?

Answer Question
 
Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Food & Drink

Answers (6)
  • Nah...you should be fine. I've done it too!
    CAGirl4

    Answer by CAGirl4 at 7:55 PM on May. 9, 2010

  • Probably not. You'd have to consume quite a bit of mold in order to get sick. Your body's immune system will keep you from getting ill.

    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on May. 9, 2010

  • Mold is actually rather healthy for us. It's a natural source of pain killer as well as full of natural vitamins... I have never in my life shied away from a little mold, usually I just pick off that part. But even if you don't, it can't hurt you - not that kind of mold anyways.
    SabrinaMBowen

    Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:58 PM on May. 9, 2010

  • No, probably not. I've BTDT and never got sick from it.
    VeronicaLee

    Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:02 PM on May. 9, 2010

  • thats great to hear sabrina, maybe my back will quit hurting.lol.
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on May. 9, 2010

  • I'm sure you'll be fine. there are plenty of people who accidentally eat mold and they are fine, unless they are allergic to it. You yourself eat it I'm sure... unless you don't eat cheese. Most cheese's are actually mold, and mushrooms, etc.
    zoeysmom331

    Answer by zoeysmom331 at 11:58 AM on May. 10, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN