MOTHERS DAY MEAL? what special did you have today? was is breakfast in bed, a nice restaurant or a good homecooked meal?

my mom and i decided to cook for each other and let hubby clean house and we all ate together, i made lemon pepper fish, baked macaroni and cheese, corn bread muffins, and a banana pudding. she made the sweet potatoes and cabbage...and man it was good!

secondtyme520

Asked by secondtyme520 at 8:43 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We had STEAK!! We never get to have it sooo, all the women went in and bought steaks! and all the fixins to go with... yummy :)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:12 PM on May. 9, 2010

• My husband made me steak yesterday because he had to work all day today. I went to my mom's house today and my brother made us both steaks. 

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 9:21 PM on May. 9, 2010

• My 12 year old son was making dinner but I took over when the top came off the salt shaker and he dumped almost all the salt on the chicken LOL. We had creamy lemon chicken over egg noodles, spinach appetizers, glazed carrots, and hot fudge sundae cake (son DID manage to make that on his own.) Very yummy and DH cleaned up!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 10:23 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Family dinner at ILs. MIL made pork roast, corn, creamy cali veggies, I made cheesy potatoes (and the cake for dessert), SIL made a lettuce salad & rolls, neice brought a fruit tray with dip. So all homemade by a bunch of us. FIL actually did most of the meat prep.
    Anonymous

• My husband and kids took me out to breakfast at my favorite place, then we went to watch Iron Man 2, and then out to dinner. We came home and played card games the rest of the evening. I had a fabulous day.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 12:11 AM on May. 10, 2010