What would you do?

What would you do if your best friend shared a conversation you had with her in confidence.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I would confront her and ask her why she would share something that you told her in confidence. and not tell her anything else!
    Anonymous

• i would confront her and then she wouldn't be my 'best' friend anymore.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:03 PM on May. 9, 2010

• omg nevermind. I am just now learning that facebook had a glitch and it exposed messages earlier last week. That is what happened. Makes sense now. She would never do anything like that.
    Anonymous

• What kind of glitch??
    Anonymous

• Well Mines did...With My SO....its some of the things women talk about in the beginning of relationships. She told him a lot of the things I said and and a lot of lies as well. For this reason she is longer my friend. It kind of sucks because she is also my brothers wife. But i'm all set with her.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 2:13 PM on May. 10, 2010